Saturday, January 3, 2009

19 Reasons I LOVE my 19 y/o Fiance

1: Very Charitable
2: Loves her Heavenly Father & Savior
3: Loves & Respects her parents!
4: Good Snowboarder & Wakeboarder
5: She Rubs my feet!
6: Very Selfless
7: Amazing Kisser
8: Always runs and jumps on me and kisses me when i get home from work!
9: Helps me to always be a better person
10: Always can make me laugh after a long day!
11: AMAZING KISSER ;)
12: Most beautiful Girl Ever!
13: Lets me break wind when my tummy hurts from wheat! Ha
14: Her family is very welcoming and loving towards me! 
15: She supports me in every decision i make!
16: Has a pretty smile!
17: Loves to surprise me!
18:AMAZING AMAZING KISSER!!!
19: Last but best of all she said YES!!!
Abby I love you so much and I cant wait to get married to the love of my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment