Thursday, July 23, 2009

HONEY MOON *WHISTLER CANADA*






backtracking.... Its been an A M A Z I N G, almost, two months since Kam and I have been married! We love every moment of it! This is for my sister Harmony, she been begging for me to update my blog.. or more so, learn to Love blogging. Its defiantly something I am trying to acquire. Me and Kam went to Whistler Canada for our Honeymoon and WE LOVED LOVED LOVED it.... Bears, trees, yummy (expensive) food, Kam, me, = perfection :) I couldn't have asked for a better time. Kam is an adventures guy and he begged me to go bungee jumping with him.. I was scared at first but gave in to his puppy dog eyes. We went and it was amazing! Heres some pictures of all of the fun adventures we went on while we were there in beautiful British Columbia.

No comments:

Post a Comment